Our toddler classroom has been designed for hands on fun! With access to a large playground allowing for seamless transition between environments.
We focus on learning through play with children’s ideas and interests the foundation of our program. Learning through familiar topics is a great way to include education and keep the children focused and engaged. We also plan our experiences each day to help children to achieve the five Early Years Learning Framework Outcomes. You will receive a midyear report assessing your child’s learning against these outcomes:
- Outcome 1: Children have a strong sense of identity
- Outcome 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Outcome 3: Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Outcome 4: Children are confident and involved learners
- Outcome 5: Children are effective communicators
Our toddler room allows opportunities for children to develop confidence and independence as they begin toilet training, learning to self-serve meals, make choices and build friendships.